- Types of Data We Collect. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Anonymous Data, as described below.
- Automatically Collected Data. The Application may collect certain information automatically, such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application. Like most companies, we automatically gather the information described above (“Automatically Collected Data”) and store it in log files each time you use the Applications.
- Use of Your Anonymous Data
- General Use. In general, Anonymous Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. Data taken from Apple Healthkit is never sold nor shared with 3rd parties or used for advertising purposes. Ways we use your Anonymous Data include, but is not limited to:
Third Party Data Collection
- improve the quality of experience when you use our Applications;
- Automatic Data Collection and Advertising. We may work with analytics companies to help us understand how the Applications are being used, such as the frequency and duration of usage. Free versions of the Applications are supported via advertising, and collect data to help the Applications serve ads. We work with advertisers and third party advertising networks, who need to know how you interact with advertising provided in the Applications which helps us keep the cost of our Applications low or free. Advertisers and advertising networks use some of the information collected by the Applications, including the unique identification ID of your mobile device; however, advertisers will not have access to any other identifiable Personal Data. These third parties may also obtain information about other applications you have downloaded to your mobile device, the mobile websites you visit, your non-precise location information (e.g., you zip code), and other non-precise location information in order to help analyze and serve anonymous targeted advertising on the Applications and elsewhere. If you would like to opt-out from third party use of this type of information to help serve targeted advertising, you can stop all collection of information by an Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.